Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hello all

I'm an ex-military odd duck with issues. On damn near any subject I can get into an argument with either err, Dale or The Scrub, or both, and most likely have in the last mumble teen years. I like to rant a lot, so expect odd posts on subjects that may or may not have any thing to do with that, err, The Scrub thinks this blog is supposed to be about.

Let's start with this. Internet Privacy. Ur Doing It Wrong.

You may have noticed I have a real looking name on this blog. I'm not hiding who I am. It's a waste of time. If some one really needs to find out who you are on the internet, they can. Don't ever forget that. Any thing you do on the internet is public and forever. You may live to regret that 'topless-held-the-camera-with-one-hand-pointed-back-at-me-because-I-can't-figure-out-how-to-use-the-timer-function-on-my-cheap-digital-camera" MyFaceFilickeringInSpaceBook-dot-net photo some day.

I really hate that style of photos, in case it doesn't show.

No comments: